Domain Systems helps companies better manage manufacturing life-cycles including products, documents, systems, or entire plants. We fill the gaps between systems and provide the technology and strategy to help companies drive business performance, shorten new product introduction cycles, enhance supply chain collaboration, and manage mission critical content – all while providing rapid time-to-value.
We find, maintain, and manage clients globally. We are distinguished from our competitors by the diversity, depth, and aptitude of our people. Our staff is built on experience and top talent. We do everything possible to attract and retain the very best. We encourage our people to learn new technologies, exercise initiative, deliver quality results and above all, enjoy their work.
Current Employment Openings
To apply for employment opportunities listed:
Click on the link at the bottom of the desired listing. Type the word ‘Resume‘ in the subject line of the e-mail message, attach your resume – preferably in MS Word format. Where applicable, also attach a completed skills matrix evaluation form. If none of the positions listed match what you’re looking for, you may apply by e-mail at email@example.com. Attach a brief letter outlining your career objectives. The next time a position opens, we’ll look for potential matches in this file before we begin a wider search.
Technical Support Engineer
Location: Farmington, UT
This position is to support customers and our field service organization to deliver solutions to technical problems. Manages some technical customer activity under supervision of field engineer. Builds relationships with Domain remote engineers and customers to develop a partnership for success.
- Provide Domain site support to engineering specifically related to installation, operation, calibration, service and/or testing of new hardware, process or software in house and on other software tools.
- Prepare presentations at the engineering level to support system upgrades, support plans, technical demonstrations.
- Develop and execute strategies for upgrades and installations.Function as the customer advocate.
- Answer complex technical questions on equipment and work with customers to troubleshoot problems.
- Prepare technical bulletins, preventive maintenance documentation, and work instructions as needed.
- Create and track software performance and user support metrics. Interface with software vendors on bugs and other software issues.
- Communicate issues and fixes to engineering groups and design collaboration partners.
- Bachelors degree Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred.
- 3 years experience in manufacturing or equivalent industry.
- Requires knowledge of hardware, software and development and implementation process.
- Requires knowledge of software such as MS Office, Project, and Software.
- Must have good interpersonal skills, excellent customer support, communication, and effective knowledge sharing skills (mentoring) with peers.
- Solid analysis and problem solving skills.
- Complete assigned projects on time as well as the ability to independently manage projects.
- Responsible and accountable for meeting deadlines
Senior Solution Consultant/Engineer
Provide highest level of technical interaction, project management and pre and post sales technical support to Domain Systems’ customer base and sales force. Application Consultant will be the technical project leader, lead technical resource and will have the responsibility for completing technical delivery on projects, on-time and within budget. These technical items can include enterprise application installations, architecture assessments, data migrations, application upgrades, support, and other technical PLM based projects. Build and strengthen relationship with customers through effective project management and software support. Provide clients with solutions to meet there overall business goals. Understand the complexity of specific vertical markets and be able to map those needs into solutions.
Provides solutions using Agile, Domain Systems, and 3rd party tool sets. Ideal candidate has experience in Agile PLM 9.x. Provide guidance on best practices around technical solution delivery. Provide mentoring and support for junior software consultants. Contribute to the improvement of procedures and processes within Professional Service and Engineering Organization. Ideal candidates have a passion for continued learning and evolving challenges and receive great job satisfaction from solving problems and helping others to succeed.
Requires professionalism, excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills plus strong time management ability. Requires strong analysis skills and knowledge of software and system design methodologies. This includes being able to develop technical specifications, statements of work, estimates, and project plans. Minimum two years experience with a PDM/PLM.
Experience in technical solution delivery for Agile PLM solutions at large-scale enterprise customers is ideal, but not required. In depth knowledge of TCP/IP networking, LDAP, RDP, Oracle 11g, ISS, and TomCat. Experience with Windows and UNIX environments such as Windows Server, Sun Solaris, and Red Hat Linux. Familiarity with Database Management and Administration (e.g. Oracle 11g)
- Windows Server, Linux or UNIX System Administration.
- An understanding of ERP Systems (such as Oracle, MFG Pro, SAP, BAAN).
- Prior experience with PLM.
- B.S. degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics
- Document Control Processes, Change Management, Procedures experience.
- Supply Chain Management and/or Resource/Manufacturing Management experience.
Location: Farmington, UT
Always wanted to work with Fortune 500 companies and provide them with the services they need? As one of Utah’s premier system integrators and technology service companies, Domain Systems is looking to expand its market share with many Fortune 500 companies and leaders of the Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing, Medical Device, and IT industries.
We are looking to grow our sales organization to meet the demand we are facing to provide professional services in Agile, Documentum,SAP, and other software products.
Do you have what it takes to bring in this new business? We are looking for individuals with great communications skills and technology savvy to fill these entry-level positions. This individual should be goal oriented and have success meeting prior business objectives. If you are afraid of cold calling, then this is not for you.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience with business to business outbound technology sales.