YOUR ORACLE AGILE UPDATE COMES WITH
PEACE OF MIND
Agile PLM Upgrade
Increase the benefits to your business by keeping your Oracle Agile investment current on the latest release. Updates allow you to leverage your solution with ease and keep pace in today’s competitive marketplace.
Domain Systems uses an upgrade methodology that has been refined for more than 20 years to ensure that your Oracle Agile environment is Live faster- allowing you to make use of all of your new enhancements, without delay.
Agile PLM Upgrade Methodology
- Download Software
- Install development environment
- Install production environment (if environment allows)
- Review and repair of aVerify errors (legacy database)
- Database upgrade to Agile 9.3x
- Review and repair post upgrade aVerify errors (9.3x)
- Feature validation – repair any corruption
- Process validation – repair any issues
- Installation of new version security model
- Validate any new feature security model add-on’s
- Review new Agile 9.3x environment
- Give an overview of new features
- Selection of new feature requirement for Go-Live
- Incorporate new features into configuration
- Update design specs
- Create training/ desk procedures
- Schedule cut-over date
- Develop a Go-live plan
- Generate ACP image
- Execute plan
Oracle Agile Release Update Packs (RUPs)
When your business upgrades to Oracle Agile 9.3.5 or 9.3.6, you will now have the option to install “mini-updates” that will be released every 2 months.
What's New with Agile 9.3x?
Since acquiring Agile, Oracle developers have augmented Agile software with a long list of new functionality, from AutoVue to module specific enhancements. With each release comes an array of new features that will benefit and excite your users, and allow you to get more value from your investment.
Check out a side-by-side Agile 9.3x features comparision
© 2018 Domain Systems, inc